Since falling PLFs of thermal power plants in the current scenario raise a serious concern over maintaining the power demand-supply equilibrium of the country, especially addressing peak power requirements. There exists a strong business case for the renewable energy sources (RES) in India.
India has been continuously putting efforts in terms of exploiting its given RES potential over more than a decade, but a serious turnaround in its development has been observed since 2014, courtesy the due attention given by the government and certain bold initiatives taken on the policies front, which gave more heed to the already existing pro-renewable sentiments in the country.
Key Queries Resolved
- What would be the potential market size of OEMs in India’s renewable energy market space till 2022 ?
- What would be the potential market size of EPC contractors in India’s renewable energy market space till 2022 ?
- How much business opportunity exists for power generation and distribution utilities in India’s renewable energy market space till 2022 ?
- What business case Indian states are likely to hold for distinctive renewable energy source in India?
- What are the state wise incentives offered to the value chain players for developing renewable energy (for all RE sources) in India?
- What shall be the realistic capacity addition for all the renewable energy sources distinctively till 2022 ?
- What shall be the likely key drivers pushing the case for a strong renewable energy market in India ?