Diagnostics, adjustment and modification of electric drive systems:
– Practically all Ukrainian iron ore-dressing companies
– Yavoriv Sulfur Company
– Volnogorsk Titanium Mining & Metallurgical Company
– Ordzhonikidze Manganese Company
2. Designing more then 40 National Standards
3. Energy audit – 30 biggest Ukrainian Companies; Energy Audit Methodology:
– Some elements of disclosing, including the disclosure of manufacturing expenses structure in 1990-1997 in comparable prices (in 1997 the level of prices in Ukraine was more than 100,000 times as much as that in 1990; the ratio between the expenses for purchased goods and materials, energy resources and the like has also changed). All this has become the basis for the calculation of the enterprise break-even point depending on the volume output, the quantity of expenses for wages (a «wage freeze» and a wage change in proportion to the output volume change) and the level of losses from barter. The calculations above have substantiated the impossibility of the rise in wages in the near future and allowed the enterprise top management to enter into an agreement with Trade Unions on the «wage freeze» until the enterprise becomes profitable.
– As a result the procedure for the calculation of the specific energy-resources consumption depending on the change in the output volume has been worked out. This procedure has offered an opportunity to analyze the personnel work effectiveness when the output volume increases. Such an approach permitted to detect the misappropriation of more than $550,000 worth of diesel fuel during 1996-1997 years.