New Research Report on Battery Energy Storage Systems in India 2018
- In Press Release
- On Feb 8, 2018
Enincon announces new research report titled “Battery Energy Storage Systems for Off-Grid & Grid Scale Installations in India 2018”.
Market Opportunity Analysis by Product (Li-Ion Battery, Flow Battery etc.), By Application (Transportation – Electric Vehicles, UPS for Industrial Consumers & DG Replacement for Telecom) & Segment Outlook by 2024
The storage market is already making sustained gains and is expected to flourish with near term market size of close $160 Billion and grow further to $300 Billion by 2030. Interestingly this entire energy storage market shall see BESS being the largest contributor in terms of share of above 50% globally. This shall be no different in India either and shall not be a surprise that it might stand scaled up to 70-75% in the country. Having said that with India being still in the nascent phase for the BESS there are certain push elements desired for the market gain momentum and unwind it’s entire market potential in the country for there are terrific benefits for its application.
With growing solar PV installations and further gaining up in renewable power capacity additions clubbed with enticing business for electric vehicles in India, the rationale behind the battery energy storage systems (BESS) is certain to embellish and gather momentum in the country.
- Solar PV Pairing Opportunity for both off-grid and utility scale with battery energy storage systems in India & outlook till 2024
- Best suited location identification for integration of BESS in small-scale off-grid installations in India – Best fit regional analysis D2I Model feed
- Opportunity Sizing for BESS in solar roof-top projects in India with outlook till 2024
- Financial Attractiveness Index for both small & large scale grid integration of BESS in India – Regional Track from D2I Model
- Opportunity track for Industrial peak shaving & outlook till 2024 for large consumers
- Opportunity for power distribution utilities in deferring the network embellishments through adapting to BESS with outlook till 2024 – Map for region based utilities through D2I Model feed
- Opportunity for power transmission utilities in deferring the network embellishments through adapting to BESS with outlook till 2024 – Map for region based utilities through D2I Model feed
- Battery Market Product Outlook in India as per Lithium-Ion, Flow Battery & VRBs etc till 2024
- Application based opportunity track for BESS market in India till 2024 with specific sub-segment opportunity bundling for telecom industry and electric vehicles market in India
- Company Benchmarks for products, services, margins, financial performance for top BESS providers in India
Go to Report’s Page >> Battery Energy Storage Systems for Off-Grid & Grid Scale Installations in India 2018