New Research Report on Railway Electrification in India
- In Press Release
- On Feb 19, 2018
Enincon announces new research report titled “New Research Report on Railway Electrification Market Opportunities in India : 2018”.
Estimating $ 5000 Million Opportunity Spread for Value Chain Players by 2020 by tracking opportunity tune for EPC players, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Independent Power Producers, CPSU’s , Power Transmission & Distribution Utilities, System Providers like Overhead Line Equipment Suppliers, Rolling Stock Companies etc.
Currently, railways consume for 15.6 billion units of electricity per annum and foots a bill of INR. 9500 crore which clearly shall be doubled once the entire network shall be electrified but shall also render in savings of INR. 17,000 crore incurred towards diesel bill annually. Thus, this shall open up great opportunity galore for both conventional and renewable power generation players as the business rationale for railways favors either direct power purchase or setting up its own captive infrastructure.
Railway electrification has now opened up as a fresh opportunity area for multiple players involved in the business of facilitating it. Though not a nascent concept the electrification in India now has been committed with a fresh investment of INR. 35,000 Crores to electrify the entire network and eliminating the cost of fuel under transportation which shall be amounting to a massive savings of INR. 10,500 overall.
- Trend & outlook of railway electrification in India till 2022
- Opportunities for 15.6 BU’s Rise in Power Consumption by 2022 Due to Electrification – Region wise analysis of D2I Model feed
- Opportunity for Direct Power Purchase Agreement for Railways
- Opportunity for Off-Grid Installation for Railways Electrification-D2I Model Based Findings
- Quantification of Opportunities for Power Transmission Utilities
- Quantification of Opportunities for Power Distribution Utilities
- Opportunities for EPC Players in Railway Electrification in India
- Opportunities for System Providers in Railway Electrification
- Opportunity in Loco Electrification in Railway Electrification
- Track for Upcoming Tenders for Railway Electrification – Project Tracker
- Company Profiles of rolling stock companies like BHEL, GE-Alstom, Cimco, EPC companies like L&T, Kalptaru, Siemens & ABB etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS: >> Railway Electrification Market Opportunities in India : 2018