New Research Report on Wind Power Projects, Auctions & Inter State Transmission Outlook in India
- In Press Release
- On Dec 20, 2017
Catalysing State wise business Opportunity for Developers, Funding Bodies & OEM’s with Project Player Profiles
Allotment of priority to wind power in terms of inter-state transmission shall see the stranded assets in the sector a silver lining and the sale through OA mechanism may also gain pace especially in the state’s where demand outshines supply in the country. This shall be of pinnacle interest for investors under the changing paradigm and change of winds experienced by the sector.
Post FY 2012 the focus from wind power started to gradually shift to solar power and post FY 2014 the impetus in terms of favorable policy incentives solar power witnessed a boom leaving wind to be the second fiddle only in the renewable energy space. But the vision 2022 also aims to raise the capacity of wind power in the country which led GoI to push the business case of wind power in the country and launch e-auctions for same through the aegis of SECI. However, this step is certain to rekindle the interests from the developers, OEMs, discoms and EPC service providers but does have impediments in terms of application.
- Opportunity Assessment of wind power auctions for project developers, OEM’s and funding bodies in terms of bifurcated assets
- Direct beneficiary benchmarking for the wind power auctions in India
- WTG OEMs Current Market Share Analysis and Impact of auctions upon same – Likely Champions
- Competition Analysis and Market Share Comprehensive Coverage –Scenario study
- Inter-state power transmission opportunity and the associated priority to wind power auctions
Go to Report’s Page >> Wind Power Projects, Auctions & Inter State Transmission Outlook in India