New Research Report Waste to Energy and Waste Management Market in India 2018
- In Press Release
- On Jan 15, 2018
Enincon announces new research report titled “Waste to Energy and Waste Management Market in India 2018”.
Examining Opportunities, Economics, Technologies, Market Trends, Challenges & Outlook
Considering the current urban trends, it is not at all surprising to mention that the MSW quantum in India can see an increase of double the existing volumes by ten years down the line. Infact, it is projected to hover around 80-85 MTs by 2030, offering a business case of approximately USD 20 Billion.
Growing economy, soaring urban population, rising living standards and increasing consumption levels – is what trending in the emerging economies across the globe . With India flourishing on the same grounds, an increase in the purchasing power parity has led to more affordability, accessibility to resource use and a rapid surge in the waste volumes as well.
- Evaluating the waste to energy potential in India from urban and industrial waste
- Tracking the on/off grid development of waste to energy in India
- Examining the quantity & characteristics implications on effective waste management
- In depth study of region wise growth enablers for waste to energy in India
- Evaluating the sources of revenue generation by waste to energy projects in India
Go To Report’s Page >> Waste to Energy and Waste Management Market in India 2018