As country, shifts its portfolio from thermal to renewable in terms of capacity generation , the transcend also observed in terms of investment in the thermal and renewable space respectively. With India, completely witnessing drying up of orders from private project developers , the thermal power generation looks to be a dicey proposition for OEMs in the country. In this regard, it was quint essential to spot the silver lining in the current dynamics of thermal power generation for the OEMs to sustain and develop their respective business model. Hence, preparedness for OEMs shall be of pinnacle importance which will be discovered through an in-depth research in this dossier.
Key Queries Resolved
- What would be the potential market size for domestic OEMs by 2022 in Indian BTG space ?
- Competitive benchmarking and landscaping of the players into the manufacturing of BTG equipments in India
- What would be the impact of DCR and PMP policies on domestic manufacturing of BTG equipments ?
- What would be the vendor base for sub-critical and super-critical BTG equipments in India ?
- What would be competition degree of BTG OEMs in India vis-à-vis price factor ?
- What would be the competitive degree of BTG OEMs in India vis-à-vis extended scope capacity ?