Power Generation is the backbone of economic growth and industrial development. There is a strong growth opportunity in power generation led by an exponential growth in economy, increasing propensity for electricity consumption and urbanization. Currently, India with total installed capacity around 200 GW, has set massive capacity addition plans of around 75 GW till 2017. The huge capacity addition plan offers opportunity for EPC contractors, BTG and BOP suppliers. ENINCON’s “ Fact Track- Power Generation Sector in India 2013” is a robust database comprising of key factors like operational, financial and technological parameters of Power Generation plants in India catering to the needs of key stake holders of generation sector. As the overall research scope of this fact track series is to assimilate and analyse the data for the best performing and non performing power plants in India based on distinct parameters like age of power plant, PLF and PAF etc. in different states. Further this dossier contains the state wise list of major operational as well under construction power generating units in India.
Key Queries Resolved
- What are the values of various financial performance indices of the power plants in India?
- What are the operational performance indices like PPA, PAF, PLF of power plants in India ?
- What is the reliability and quality of power supplied
- What is the financial condition of the power developers in India ?
- What is the life of project, plant life for existing power plants in India
- Who are the project consultants ?
- Which are the best performing and non performing power plants?
- What is the technology use, project capacity of power plants, financial strength of developer, status of clearances for power plants ?
- Which are the best performing power plants ?
- What is the scope of renovation and modernization in power plants?
- What are the parameters for selection of power plants?
- What is the project capacity, technology use, plant life of existing power plants ?
- What are the best practices followed in power plants?