According to the 12th Five year plan, INR 416082.98 Crores is the budgeted total outlay for Indian P&NG Sector. Out of this INR. 245000.9 Crores has been expended till 2015 and INR. 76565.46 Crores is the budgeted estimate for 2015-16. i.e an increase of 9.69% from the previous year’s expenditure.The production of crude oil in India is expected to increase from the present 38.76 MMT in FY’15 to 41.15 MMT in FY’17 i.e. an increase of about 6-7% in the next 2-3 years. The natural gas production is also set to increase from 98.15 mmscmd in FY’15 to 172 mmscmd in FY’17. In the case o Midstream there are about 8 upcoming pipelines with a capacity of 424.59 MMSCMD spanning over a length of 11700 Km.
The de-regulation of Petrol and Diesel prices beefed up the competition in fuel retailing business with the increased participation of private players. With respect to CGD, 4 bidding rounds have been completed and authorizations have been granted for 47 GA’s . Now 5th round is open for bidding covering 20 GA’s. The increased dependence on imported natural gas has encouraged a capacity addition of 7.5 MMTPA by 2017 and 9 new LNG terminals with overall capacity of 46 MMTPA by 2018-19.
ENINCON in this dossier presents a unique blend of the factual status and in-depth analysis of the Indian Oil and Gas sector which would be first of its kind and would enable clients to unearth most realistic and long-term business opportunities. The report is created with an objective to present the various statistics as- is and would evaluate the anticipated dynamics of the sector.
Key Queries Resolved
- What is the current status of Oil and Gas Sector in India?
- Which are the most prospective areas of investment in Indian Oil and Gas Sector?
- How the recent trend would change the investment in Indian Oil and Gas Sector?
- Statistics of various activities in Indian Oil and Gas Sector.
- Regulatory Framework – Policies and Regulations
- What would be the impact recent policies on Indian O&G Sector?
- Current Status of CBM and Shale Gas in India
- Analysis of the CNG Vehicle Market in India
- Details of the Strategic Crude Reserves
- Details of the upcoming LNG Terminals and profitable ways to utilize LNG Terminals
- What are the recent trends in fuel retailing business?
- What are the GA’s allotted and proposed GA’s for upcoming CGD bidding rounds?
- What are the key risks and challenges faced by Indian Oil and Gas Sector?
- What are the recent technologies used by Oil and Gas Companies abroad?