ENINCON in it’s report “Renewable Energy Sector in India 2015 has covered into the details of scenarios in solar, wind, small hydro, biomass and other renewable energy space in India. Through this dossier enincon attempts to dive deep into the state wise potential attractiveness for solar and wind energy development. Further it entails to develop understanding for developing renewable energy sources in the country keeping in view the issues and challenges for the development of different renewable energy sources. The report brings to light the future outlook for the development of renewable energy in India given the perspective for development potential of solar in light of 100 GW capacity addition target, new offshore wind policy and geothermal policy in the country.
Key Queries Resolved
- What would be the likely states for the development of solar?
- What are the key drivers for wind energy in India?
- What is the state wise potential for development of renewable in India
- What are the key driving factors for the growth of renewable in India
- What are the most suitable states as per government policies, support and incentives ?
- What would be opportunity pie in solar power developers in different Indian states ?
- What is the likely tariff scenario for solar power in India ?
- What has been the trend in solar PV manufacturing in India ?
- What would be the possible impacts of ambitious renewable energy targets on India’s energy basket ?
- What could be the challenges and issues for renewable energy developers across the different segment ?
- What is the market size and potential for key stakeholders in equipment manufacturing for renewable?
- What could be the risk opportunity matrix for renewable in India ?
- What are the segment wise development of renewable in India?