Since, the government plans to pool in an invest to the tune of USD 2.15 Billion till Dec 2018 for electrifying approximately 4 crores of rural households under this scheme, we anticipate significant business case holding up into grid upgrades, renewable-energy integration, rural electrification, and smart metering. Infact, more automation and advanced analytics based solutions for controlling high transmission and distribution losses is the way forward for India’s power sector. These and related opportunities would need annual investment of about USD10 billion by 2020 is what the report broadly talks about . Apart from this, the report deep delves in evaluating state wise business case for the industry stakeholders under the Saubhagya scheme and thereafter .
Key Queries Resolved
- What would be the impact of Saubhagya Scheme on Power Demand Rise in India?
- How power supply embellishment shall take place in India with Saubhagya Scheme in place ?
- What would be the long term impact of India’s adaptability towards power demand response ?
- What would be the opportunity tune for independent power producers under Saubhagya Scheme?
- What would be the opportunity tune for power transmission utilities under Saubhagya Scheme ?
- What would be the opportunity tune for power distribution utilities in rural electrification under Saubhagya Scheme ?
- What would be the opportunity tune for power distribution utilities in grid upgradation ?
- What would by the opportunity tune for EPC players under Saubhagya Scheme ?
- What would be the opportunity tune for OEMs under Saubhagya Scheme ?