A Fact Track is a set of robust database blended with the past trend in the perspective of the associated stakeholders. ENINCON in it’s Fact Track series “Coal Fired Power Generation in India 2015” presents a factual depiction of the crucial data on Generation Capacity Development, Investments , Opportunities & Challenges in store. The main objective of report is to highlight and present parametric analysis of the major states on the regulation and policy basis to guide the investors in decision making process in line with operational and financial parameters of thermal power generating plants in India. This report presents region-wise upcoming and existing coal fired generation capacities addition with state wise list of the same. Further it presents the risks and challenges for coal fired power generation in India. Through this dossier we try to unveil the outlook of state wise coal fired generation capacities and mapping it with the tune of opportunity in INR Billion based on equipment sourcing trends and funding trends for coal based capacities.
Key Queries Resolved
- Which region is having the maximum capacity addition plans in India ?
- What is the state wise investment opportunity in different regions?
- What is the likely tune to investment by different players ?
- What are the key challenges and risk for coal fired power generation in India ?
- What is the tune of investment in coal fired power generation ?
- What are the different challenges impacting coal fired power generation in different region?
- What is the trend in equipment supply and sourcing for power plants?
- What is the region wise track of upcoming capacities in terms of super critical and sub critical segment ?
- What is the likely tune of investment in equipment region wise?
- Which state offers the maximum potential for capacity expansion plans
- What is the scope of indigenous sourcing for equipment in coal fired plants as per capacity
- What are the parameters for selection of a location of coal fired plants ?
- What is scenario in terms of availability and reliability of coal as fuel for power plant?
- What are the potential risks and challenges for coal fired power plants ?