The long standing “Achilles” heel of Indian Power Sector has arguably been the power distribution facet courtesy the poor efficiencies and piling debt mount of respective Discoms. The weakest link of the power value chain has constantly pressurised India’s power industry and has threatened procurement dynamics putting a serious question mark over existing and upcoming power generation portfolio of the country.
Key Queries Resolved
- What is the power distribution scenario in India?
- What is the impact of UDAY on financial health of discoms?
- What is the impact of UDAY on Operational Efficiency of discoms?
- What is the impact of UDAY on RPO compliance of discoms?
- What is the impact of UDAY on power generation capacity addition?
- Which is the best performing state post implementation of discom?
- Which is the best performing discom post implementation of UDAY?