Infrastructure development has always been a prime agenda for India’s growth, the practices done for its improvement in the recent past are enough evidences for the same. And this continuous increasing quest of achieving more on the infra front has widened the opportunity road for all value chain players not only within the segment but in the entire EPC space. With infrastructure investments soaring high in the country, demand for EPC services is bound to go even more high. It is pertinent to note that the EPC sector in India is expected to generate opportunities worth INR 17 Trillion by the end 12th FYP. The sector is likely to attract massive investment tunes not only from the domestic industry stalwarts but from the global majors too. It is noteworthy , of the total planned cash flows into the Indian infrastructure sector , about 45-55% of it shall be pooled in via engineering , procurement and construction activities., resulting into high revenues for the associated value chain players.
Not only for the project developers, the current boom witnessed in the construction & the entire EPC space provides an equality competitive and robust environment to the original equipment manufacturers/ suppliers as well. It is significant to note that the construction equipment industry’s revenue is estimated to reach USD 22.7 by FY’2020. Taking cognizance of the underlying behemoth opportunity tune , enincon consulting llp attempts to provide a competitive project track with exclusive tender details for upcoming EPC contracts in India.
Key Queries Resolved
- What would be the opportunity tune (in INR or project volume) on platter for the associated EPC value chain players for FY’2016-17?
- Which sectors to offer good business proposition for the EPC players?
- Which regions to rope in maximum investments into the EPC space?
- What would be competitive environment ?
- Who all would be the likely participating players?
- What would be the kind of construction packages offered by the winning players or of those in league?
- Categories and type of tenders for the contracts
- Contact details of the project contractors