Growing economy, soaring urban population, rising living standards and increasing consumption levels – is what trending in the emerging economies across the globe . With India flourishing on the same grounds, an increase in the purchasing power parity has led to more affordability, accessibility to resource use and a rapid surge in the waste volumes as well.
Key Queries Resolved
- What would be the growth enablers of waste to energy and waste management in India ?
- What would be the waste to energy potential & capacity indexation in India ?
- What would be the attractive index of waste produce and management market in India ?
- What would be the opportunity mix for value chain players into India’s waste management industry ?
- What would be the waste management and production outlook till 2025 ?
- What would be the opportunity for value chain players into municipal solid waste management in India till 2025 ?
- What would be the opportunity for value chain players into industrial waste management in India till 2025 ?
- What would be the material recovery market outlook in India till 2025 ?
- What would be the category wise sizing & capacity outlook for waste to energy in India till 2025 ?
Business Case For Waste Management In India
- NTPC to set up about 100 waste-to-energy pollution free plants across the country
- India has a potential to generate approximately 3 GW of electricity from waste by 2050
- About 1,00,000 Metric Tonnes of waste is generated in India per day
- Central government has been implementing Swachh Bharat Abhiyan , emphasizing waste management at different stages of generation, collection and disposal
- Municipal solid waste management sector in India is projected to see capital and O&M requirement of close to USD 65 Billion by 2030
- India has a potential to generate approximately 90 Million Tonnes/ Year of waste by 2030-2032
- High population growth an changing lifestyles to increase the waste volumes in India