With the growing rate of industrialization and urbanization India faces up with the major challenge of providing for the robust and clean water supplies for all domestic and commercial needs. Also, a conscious effort is on from Government in regards to reduce the pollution levels amongst country’s fresh water river sources and better accommodate the guidelines and regulations for maintaining the clean sources of water.
Key Queries Resolved
- What is the technological trend movement in India in regards to water and wastewater treatment in India
- What are the various plans and initiatives of Government of India at national level for dealing with scarcity
- Which region is most suitable for upcoming opportunity in water & waste water market of India?
- What is market dynamics and key regulations impacting water and waste water market in India?
- What is the market size in volume & by types of waste water resources in India?
- What is the tune of water and wastewater market by different industries and value chain players?
- What are key growth drivers of water & wastewater market in India?
- How is future market forecasts for water & waste water market in India by 2022?
- How is competitive landscape panning in India for water & wastewater market in India?
BUSINESS CASE FOR OPPORTUNITY TRACK FOR WATER & WASTE WATER SECTOR IN INDIA
- New Regulatory Environment : CPCB issuing new norms for wastewater discharge which shall open a new opportunity avenue for value chain players as well for industries
- River source clean-up plan: Evaluation of how cleaning up the rivers in the near future against effluent discharge shall mean a new opportunity picture of the different value chain players
- Rate of Enhanced Industrialization: Increased industrialisation and creation of industrial parks are being built across the country, creating valuable opportunities for international players to get involved.
- Upcoming and capacity expansion of existing water and wastewater treatment plants offering an opportunity size of $ 100 Billion in the country
- New plants in India being procured with O&M periods attached, wherein greater degree of opportunities for value chain players in water business lie
- AMRUT and JNNURM opportunities corridor by Government for value chain players
- Broader adoption of Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) and other advanced technologies
- Increased rate of private sector participation